Big Brother Naija ‘lockdow’ housemate Olamilekan Agbeleshe popularly known has Laycon was declared winner of this year’s edition of the reality show.
Laycon, 26-year-old Lagos born rapper left the reality show with following packages:, One year supply of Indomie noodles and pepsi, Trip to watch the UEFA Champions League Final, An Innoson Vehicle SUV IVM G40 car, Dubai Trip for two,A 2 bed-room apartment and a cash price of N30 million.
However, out of all these the gifts, the outstanding is the top of the range SUV- IVM G40, from Nigeria auto maker – Innoson Motors.
The IVM G40 has been the main car prize in the last two editions of the reality show, as last year winner Mercy Eke, also received it.
Here are the few things you may not know about the IVM G40.
According to information on the Innoson Motor’s website the 5-seater IVM G40 has;
* a two-wheel drivie SUV with a standard wheelbase equipped with the latest ABS + EBD Technology.
* an interior equipped with dual airbags, features power controlled seat-belts and a sedan style interior.
* a 2.8-litre in-line-four petrol engine. It is available in 5-speed automatic transmission only. It is capable of giving out 143-hp.
* a fuel tank capacity of 80 liters, achieves a maximum speed of 150 km/h.
* an electronic immobilizer system which enhance vehicle security.
* a well-designed structure to provide the highest degree of space and comfort.
see the pictures below: