The National Examinations Council (NECO) released the 2020 Senior Secondary School Examination results on Wednesday.
The Council recorded a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects and increment in the number of those who made five credits and above include English language and mathematics.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
Here is a quick guide on how to check NECO results:
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://neco.gov.ng
- Pick your exam year. i.e., 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result
If you followed these simple steps, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.