The premier league continues with match week 21 games scheduled for this weekend.
One of the things that makes the game fun especially in the premier league, is the Records and mostly the rivalry.
Here are possible 20 Records that could be broken this weekend;
- Mikel Arteta is looking to become only the fourth manager to win his first three Premier League matches against Manchester United, after Carlo Ancelotti, Manuel Pellegrini and Garry Monk.
2. Bukayo Saka has been involved in seven Premier League goals this season (five goals, two assists), more than any teenager. The last teenager to be involved in more goals in a Premier League campaign for Arsenal was Cesc Fabregas in 2006/07 (two goals, 11 assists).
3. If Manchester United win they will be unbeaten in 18 PL away matches, breaking their longest run without defeat on the road in their top-flight history.
4. Manchester United are aiming to avoid losing three consecutive away top-flight matches against Arsenal for the first time since May 1991.
5. Ilkay Gundogan can become the first German player to score in four consecutive Premier League appearances.
6. Sheffield United can be the first side to win at both Manchester clubs in the same season since Liverpool in 2008/09.
7. Edouard Mendy has kept a clean sheet in half of his 16 Premier League matches for Chelsea this season. Of all goalkeepers to have played at least twice this term, only Ederson has kept a shutout in a higher proportion of his matches, with 61 per cent.
8. Burnley are looking to win three consecutive Premier League matches against top-half teams for the first time.
9. Of the six Premier League points that Burnley have earned against Chelsea, five have come at Stamford Bridge, via a 3-2 win in 2017/18 and two draws in 2014/15 and 2018/19.
10. West Ham are looking for a fifth straight Premier League victory and a seventh successive win in all competitions for only the third time in their history after 1985 and 2006.
11. Michail Antonio has scored more Premier League goals against Liverpool than any other Hammers player, after four strikes in six appearances. All of those goals have come with Jurgen Klopp in charge of the Reds.
12. Having lost their last three matches at Upton Park, Liverpool are unbeaten in all four of their trips to London Stadium (W3 D1). At no Premier League stadium have they played more matches while remaining unbeaten.
13. Brighton and Hove Albion can become the first team in any country to win three successive home matches against Jose Mourinho.
14. Brighton have taken four points from their last two Premier League matches (W1 D1), as many as from their previous eight outings (W0 D4 L4), and are looking to keep a third consecutive Premier League clean sheet for the first time since October 2018.
15. Coming into this round of matches, Spurs have scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes of Premier League fixtures than any other side this season, but no team have conceded fewer in this timeframe this term than Brighton, with only one.
16. Spurs are aiming to extend their 12-match unbeaten streak against teams starting the day in the bottom four (W6 D6).
17. Dominic Calvert-Lewin has scored in each of his last four Premier League appearances against Newcastle, finding the net five times. The last player to score in five consecutive appearances against the Magpies was Sergio Aguero between 2013 and 2016.
18. If the visitors win it will be their first top-flight double over Everton since the 2001/02 season, when they won 3-1 away and 6-2 in the home fixture.
19. No Premier League side are on a longer current run without a win than Newcastle’s nine, while the Magpies’ run of five consecutive defeats in the competition is also the current longest in the division.
20. Fulham can keep consecutive away clean sheets in the Premier League for the first time since May/August 2013.